Please Note: We are extremely confident in the products we sell and install! We've spent years working with over 100+ suppliers that go into our systems. We have refined our merchandise to the utmost - while maintaining our goal of customer satisfication with both quality products and cooler climates!
STATEMENT OF CONDITIONS
Pursuant to Florida Statute 713.015, you are notified that:
ACCORDING TO FLORIDA’S CONSTRUCTION LIEN LAW (SECTIONS 713.001-713.37, FLORIDA STATUTES), THOSE WHO WORK ON YOUR PROPERTY OR PROVIDE MATERIALS AND ARE NOT PAID IN FULL HAVE A RIGHT TO ENFORCE THEIR CLAIM FOR PAYMENT AGAINST YOUR PROPERTY. IF YOUR CONTRACTOR OR A SUBCONTRACTOR FAILS TO PAY SUBCONTRACTORS, SUB-SUBCONTRACTORS, OR MATERIAL SUPPLIERS, THE PEOPLE WHO ARE OWED MONEY MAY LOOK TO YOUR PROPERTY FOR PAYMENT, EVEN IF YOU HAVE ALREADY PAID YOUR CONTRACTOR IN FULL. IF YOU FAIL TO PAY YOUR CONTRACTOR, YOUR CONTRACTOR MAY ALSO HAVE A LIEN ON YOUR PROPERTY. THIS MEANS IF A LIEN IS FILED YOUR PROPERTY COULD BE SOLD AGAINST YOUR WILL TO PAY FOR LABOR, MATERIALS, OR OTHER SERVICES THAT YOUR CONTRACTOR OR A SUBCONTRACTOR MAY HAVE FAILED TO PAY. TO PROTECT YOURSELF, YOU SHOULD STIPULATE IN THIS CONTRACT THAT BEFORE ANY PAYMENT IS MADE, YOUR CONTRACTOR IS REQUIRED TO PROVIDE YOU WITH A WRITTEN RELEASE OF LIEN FROM ANY PERSON OR COMPANY THAT HAS PROVIDED TO YOU A “NOTICE TO OWNER.” FLORIDA CONSTRUCTION LIEN LAW IS COMPLEX, AND IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU CONSULT AN ATTORNEY .
Mosquitoes & More , Inc. (“Mosquitoes & More”), hereby sells to the Customer, the goods and services described, subject to all terms and conditions on each side of the Agreement, and the Customer in consideration thereof, agrees, that:
1. RESPONSIBILITY OF CUSTOMER : To Provide Electrical outlet and Hose bib where need. Also to ensure we are on the permanent list with any guard gates. Any trips resulting in denial of entry will be billed accordingly.
2. PAYMENT : Failure to pay as agreed will void all warranties and further, Mosquitoes & More shall have the right to remove System from Customer’s property without notice. Should System be removed for lack of payment, all prior payments made by Customer shall be forfeit and applied as liquidation. It is also understood when Customer elects to use a credit card as method of payment for the down payment, the balance can then be charged to same credit card at completion of work without further notice to Customer. If payment due under this contract is not paid according to the terms specified above, and we hire an attorney who is not a salaried employee to collect what is owed under this contract, you agree to pay us reasonable attorney fees, court costs and out-of-pocket expenses of fifteen percent (15%) of the outstanding principal and interest due.
3. CHANGES/VARIATIONS : Contract price is for the agreed footage. Final footage may vary. Said variations will be billed on a prorated basis.
4. REDO WORK AND EXTRA TRIPS : Customer shall be present when work commences unless alternative arrangements are made in to inform installers of any special conditions. Work accomplished in error due to Customer’s lack of direction to installers will be corrected at Customer’s expense.
5. ATTACHMENT TO MASONRY : The attachment of System or fences and gates to existing masonry structures such as columns, walls, driveways, etc. carries a risk of damaging said structures. Customer agrees that Mosquitoes & More will not be held liable for damage to masonry structures described herein.
6. SCHEDULING : Inclement weather, manpower and equipment restraints, etc can delay completion of this contract. Said delays can cause the Customer inconvenience and/or expense such as lost time at work, pet boarding fees, etc. Customer agrees that under no circumstances will Mosquitoes & More allow a reduction in the contract price nor reimbursement be made to compensate the Customer for said expenses or inconveniences.
7. UNLESS SPECIFIED: Unless specified on the reverse side of this contract, all matters, relating to the completion of this project will be decided by Mosquitoes & More This will include location of nozzles, location of lines, material selection, construction, technique, etc.
8. RESPONSIBILITIES : Responsibilities of Mosquitoes & More are limited to that which is described in this contract. Verbal representations by Mosquitoes & More employees will not be honored.
9. FAXED COPY : Both parties agree a FAXED copy to be binding.
10. SIGNATURE : The signatory on reverse side, irrespective of any title, hereby personally and individually guarantees payment of Customer’s obligations.
11. SYSTEM OWNERSHIP : Customer understands that once the system is installed and paid for in full, the Customer will be sole owner of the system and shall have exclusive control of the system. Mosquitoes & More obligation under this Agreement is limited to the Service Agreement options indentified within this Agreement. Mosquitoes & More will have access to the system only pursuant to the terms and conditions of the Service Agreement selected by the Customer. Customer understands and agrees that the Customer is solely and exclusively liable for all claims, including claims for property damage or personal injury that occur or arise while the System is being utilized, controlled or supervised by the Customer. Customer understands and agrees that once the System is purchased from Mosquitoes & More, the System is not in the care, custody or control of Mosquitoes & More and Mosquitoes & More is not liable for any claims to third parties that may arise from Customer’s use of the System, unless otherwise stated in this Agreement or Service Agreement.
Mosquito system limited warranty : Mosquitoes & More shall provide a limited lifetime warranty on all parts and labor for the system included with the quarterly maintenance program. It includes 100% of all parts and 100% of all labor. THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY SHALL BE AUTOMATICALLY VOIDED IF THE CUSTOMER USES ANYONE OTHER THAN MOSQUITOES & MORE, INCLUDING THE CUSTOMER, TO REFILL OR SERVICE THE SYSTEM. Customer acknowledges that unauthorized chemicals, and fragrances may damage the Mistaway System and such use will void all warranties. Warranty does NOT include damage from landscapers, customers, or natural occurrences, and will be billed for parts and $75/hr labor for each occurrence. This especially includes cuts in the line.
Quarterly Maintenance Lifetime Warranty Program : Includes: Lifetime Warranty on all parts, labor, and service calls as long as the fee is being collected; 48 hour response; Free minor adjustments and/or modifications. Disclosure: Any damages caused by third parties and/or acts of God are EXCLUDED from the quarterly maintenance program.
Cooling system limited warranty : Mosquitoes and more shall provide a 60 day warranty on the installation and workmanship, after that maintenance calls are billed at either a pre-determined service plan, or $75.00 an hour plus parts.
The equipment comes with a 1 year manufacturers warranty on pumps and fans. Nothing covers the nozzles, they can sometimes be cleaned, but depending on the water quality of the location additional filtration may be needed, and sometimes regular changing of filters and nozzles is required to keep the system running optimally.
This limited lifetime warranty does not cover damage to the system caused by acts of nature (hurricanes, lightning, squirrels, etc), by the customer or by any other person.
Heater warranty: Heaters are special order so all sales are final. We will work with you as best we can to make sure you're happy with your purchase.
General Terms / Conditions of all Warranties:
This limited warranty is in lieu of any other expressed or implied warranties, including, but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. No warranties, whether written or oral, other than this Limited Warranty will be recognized by Mosquitoes & More.